How to add podcasts to your Google Home routine
- You’ll need to open up the Google Home app on your Android phone or iPhone to get started.
- Choose an existing Routine or create a standalone option.
- Scroll down to the “And then play… ” section and select an audio option, choosing the radial dial button for “Podcasts.”
- You’re now ready to add your favorite podcast. Press the cog icon, and if you already use the Google Podcasts app, you can select the “Continue last player podcast” option to pick up where you left off.
- Alternatively, you can type in the name: Just Pro Wrestling News
- Hit save, and your routine will be updated to play your podcast right after your other routine tasks.